Name:

wrong side of 26 .. wrong side of life.. been on the right half in the football field (mostly) WHO am I !!! The scum of the fucking earth. the most wretched ,miserable,servile, pathetic trash that was ever shit into civilization. I couldn't even find a decent culture to colonized by. My mind is ruled by effet arseholes. It's a shite state of affairs to be in and all the fresh air in the world wont make any fucking difference!

Thursday, September 01, 2005

self obituary

Living behind the walls of illusion or the truth thrust upon you..it does not matter. I am tired of waiting , being good , being bad I am tired of living the moment waiting for it to pass. And worse knowing the next moment can be heavier . I am tired of writing this blog ,speaking to myself , gazing at the computer screen , the sky blank or filled with the entire galaxy, trying to escape in the wielderness , or getting lost in the crowd tired of trying to MOVE ON tired of reading old mails tired of trying to smile with the memories . I am tired of living breathing I am tired of smoking, and " fresh air can do no good" of dreaming of waking up to reality sleeping with the dream. All this can just spoil my life but I know no other way to walk on. I am becoming a dead man with no ambitions ( as if I had one ..) nothing to look forward to ( as if I could see the furture..)and nothing to stand on in the present( as if the world rests under my feet ..). And all this is just a "requiem for a broken dream "each moment has become like a note a rhythm sung for the dead. All is remaining is to go 6 feet under the ground or burnt to ashes to finish the show. Till then the moments MOVE ON. and the "show must go on "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home