Bird of a feather TURN together
There are these guys "runturn" and "turnrun" who inspired the 'runturnrun".Bird of a feather TURN together .
I am sitting at the Hong Kong airport for last 10 hours and there are another 6 to go.
Its been one of the those blank times when the mind resigns to the thoughts for some time and now suddenly things are rushing in . This is the fourth time in last 6 months that I have been here .All the four times I have different emotions . The ecstacy changed to desperation changed to rejection changed to numbness.
The numbness transit is the longest and still going on . Its 14 hours long :) .
More later ..
I have an appointment with the God and need to make the arrangements to reach the destinations ..the missing nukes in the MacD :)
I am sitting at the Hong Kong airport for last 10 hours and there are another 6 to go.
Its been one of the those blank times when the mind resigns to the thoughts for some time and now suddenly things are rushing in . This is the fourth time in last 6 months that I have been here .All the four times I have different emotions . The ecstacy changed to desperation changed to rejection changed to numbness.
The numbness transit is the longest and still going on . Its 14 hours long :) .
More later ..
I have an appointment with the God and need to make the arrangements to reach the destinations ..the missing nukes in the MacD :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home