Name:

wrong side of 26 .. wrong side of life.. been on the right half in the football field (mostly) WHO am I !!! The scum of the fucking earth. the most wretched ,miserable,servile, pathetic trash that was ever shit into civilization. I couldn't even find a decent culture to colonized by. My mind is ruled by effet arseholes. It's a shite state of affairs to be in and all the fresh air in the world wont make any fucking difference!

Friday, August 12, 2005

Unleash the imagination

For million of years the man kind lived just like the animals
and then some thing happened that unleashed the power of imagination ..

There is silence surronding
I cannt seem to think straight
I sit in the corner
and no can bother me
I think I should speak now .
I cannt seem to speak to me
My words wont come out right
I feel like i am drowning
I am feeling weak now
I cannot show my weakness
I sometimes wonder
Where do we go from here ..

It doesnt have to be like this ...
All you need to do is ...Just make sure you KEEP TALKING...
We are going no where ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home